The City of Frisco has partnered with Viverae, a Dallas based Wellness Technology Company. The Viverae technology platform will provide a secure website for employee access, fun & engaging challenges, and resources to promote good health.
Through the Connect-Viverae portal, employees who are on the City's health plan could potentially earn up to $500 in their Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and additional premium incentives for staying on track with their health!
Who is eligible to participate?
All full-time employees are able to participate in the program, but only medical plan enrolled employees are able to receive the incentive reward.
How it works:
By participating in the Wellness Program, employees earn the following incentives:
- Up to $500 towards the 2019 HRA (Deposits on January 1, 2019)
- $480 annual savings for 2019 Medical Premium on being Tobacco-free
- $240 annual savings for 2019 Medical Premiums for meeting at least 3 measures on their biometric screening
Viverae offers additional programs to help employees earn these incentives as well.
How to Get Started:
- Register at Connect.viverae.com
- The identifier = employee ID number (If the number is less than 4 digits, add leading zeros. For example, if the employee ID number was 17, then it should be entered in as 0017.)
- The registration code = frisco
- Create a username and password and explore your Connect Portal.
If you are on the go, members can link their devices to their Connect Portal with Viverae to participate in the challenges, view points status, and keep track of where they are in the year with their incentives. See this page for a list of fitness devices and smartphone applications that work with Viverae.
Apps and Devices with Viverae