Welcome to the City of Frisco Engineering Services Department! Our department provides the following services:
- Capital Project Delivery - Administration of the city’s bond funded projects related to new roads, drainage, traffic signals, roadway median lighting, water distribution, and wastewater collection
- Development Review - Construction plan review and field inspection of infrastructure that is built by private development and accepted by the City of Frisco
- Traffic Operations - Operation and maintenance of the city’s traffic signal system, school and pedestrian zone safety, and special events
Paul Knippel, P.E.
Director of Engineering Services
Public Meeting AnnouncementCity of Frisco Engineering Services will conduct a Public Meeting on potential improvements to Legacy Drive between Sam Rayburn Tollway (SRT) and Warren Parkway.
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Council Chambers - George A. Purefoy Municipal Center
There are three convenient ways to participate:
- Come in person: Verbal comments from residents will be received, beginning at 7:30 p.m., and cards will be available for written comments and questions.
- Email us: Submit your comments and question via email through
Update on RoundaboutsThe City of Frisco has received clearance from the State to bid the roundabout at Warren and Ohio. The project bid will open in March and construction is anticipated to begin in May.
Read more about Roundabouts here.
Traffic and Mobility White Paper
Read more about strategic plans for traffic and mobility.